Haglöfs Vassi GTX Pro Jacket in a completely new design developed with off-piste skiers in mind. With the best features from the predecessors combined with several innovative changes, it is an absolutely awesome jacket.
Made of the latest generation GORE-TEX Pro that provides maximum protection against the weather and wind along with breathability. The jacket is equipped with several pockets, laser-cut ventilation and snow locks for real powder days on the mountain.
- Made of 40D GORE-TEX Pro, a material with good breathability that is both wind and waterproof at the same time.
- Oblique front ventilation to avoid contact with backpack straps.
- Two low-positioned pockets with zippers at the front, positioned so that they are not in the way of the lap belt.
- Two breast pockets, one discreetly hidden and with wipe for goggles attached to the inside.
- A ski pass pocket on the lower sleeve.
- Two open mesh inner pockets.
- RECCO® reflector for localization.
- Three-way adjusted, helmet-compatible hood.
- Two-way and water-repellent Vislon zippers.
- Laser-cut ventilation holes.
- Brushed lining in the chin guard and collar for extra warmth and comfort.
- Elastic snow locks with rubber grips that block out the snow.
- Drawstring adjustment at the waist.
- Pre-curved sleeves with sturdy, adjustable velcro at the cuffs.
- Back length middle 77cm (women's size M).